Radio România International
- QTH: Broadcasts originate from transmitters in Galbeni (see map), Tiganesti (see map) and Săftica (see map) in Romania 1
- Description: The main channel of the state-owned Romanian Radio Broadcasting Company, airing news in Romanian and pop music.
- Languages: English, Romanian, Macedonian, Ukranian, Serbian, Italian, French, Spanish, Russian, German and Arabic 2
- Common frequencies/Modes: A listing of broadcasting times and frequencies can be found on Short-wave.info.
- QSL Info:
- Past Receptions logged by KG5JST: