- Here’s some very random weblinks I found interesting this week…
- Shreveport Times: Church to pay white visitors, Bishop wants to increase diversity — I never thought I would see a Black church paying white people $ to attend their church.
- NBC5i.com: Texas To Join Multi-State Lottery — This is sad news and should serve as a reminder to Oklahoma about the insidious nature of the lottery. It is far worse than crack IMHO.
- Slate: Booze You Can Use — Getting the best beer for your money
- SpaceWedding.net — the true story of the first wedding in outer space (ok the bridgegroom was on board the International Space Station, the bride was on the ground in Houston. Thanks go out to Alan Boyles’ Cosmic Log on MSNBC for this story.
What is preterism? — an interesting theological concept for those of us who are wearied by the goofiness of the “Left Behind” craze of late in popular protestant christian culture
- Backwoods Home: Based on years of personal experience, here are 10 good tips for homeschooling your children